Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error:ID=2011;LEVEL=1] InhouseDocReader doSyntaxCheck() offset[239]

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SAP experts,

I am getting this error in my File Sender Communication Channel,

Error: javax.resource.ResourceException: --- Conversion of synchronous request from module chain ended with errors ---[Error:ID=2011;LEVEL=1] InhouseDocReader doSyntaxCheck() offset[239]: message structure error : segment CTA is not on the right position. DESCRIPTION: InhouseDocReader Warning: A Segment whitch does not match with the inputstructure was found during the syntax check and no other segment with a small error was found.

The message is a D96A_SLSRPT edifact message.

Are there any error in the message structure?

Kindly advise.

Fred

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It looks like processed message does not match expected structure (are you dealing with some sort of IDOC) ? I'm no expert of EDI stuff, but if you download processed msg from sxmb_moni and check it with an XML tool it could help you tracking this structural issue ? Is there any sort of XSD for the msg, you could also check your document against this model ?

Rgds

Chris

vijay_b4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Fred,

I refered your problem in the sites,as i got this answer:

Read it,may it helps you to solve the problem

although the SAP note tells that you only need to install the plugin till R3 4.6 you must install it for a 4.7 R3 as well.

It is only automatically available with WebAs 6.40 R/3 systems.

We had the same problem with our 4.7 R3 but after installing the WP-PI 6.00 everything worked fine.

Be sure that users which should have access later to the UWL have sufficient backend rights. There are several RFC rights they need to have. (e.g. RFC rights for function groups SYST and SWK1)

Reward points if this helps

Regards

Vani.