cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Number ranges error in backend

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts

my issue is the following: in SPROSRM ServerCross Application Basic settingsNumber RangesDefine Number Ranges for Shopping Carts and Follow-on Documents i want to change the Current Number of the Purchase Requisition in back-end in order to align the SRM 3.0 and the ECC 6.0

The current number 20000800 is wronged but every time i change the current number with the real current number (200000790) nothing changes and the follow on requisition is 200000801 and so on (the right could be 2000000791).

How can i change this fault of alignment?

regards

andrea

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

laurent_burtaire
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Andrea,

Is there any approbation for your Shopping Cart in SRM ?

If yes, it is normal to have a delta between SC number and PR number in R/3: your PR will be ceated only after SC approval workflow is over.

So, in SRM you can see a current number upper than the one existing in R/3: the delta corresponds to all documents not yet replicated in R/3.

Regards.

Laurent

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

i've not problems with the number of shopping cart and the number of PR...but beetween the last number of the shopping cart in the CUSTOMIZING range and the number of last the shopping cart created. also if i change in customizing the number of the SC with the number of the last SC created, the follow will be diffrent.

4 example: number in customizing 3100 ; number of the last SC created 3098.

When i change 3100 with 3098 the next one will be 3101 and not 3099.

regards..

andrea

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In standard system, which is up and running do not reduce/change the number ranges for any document type.

So do use the current number range for the SC. and in case of PR do check the number range in SRM & ECC and maintain the similar range and current number.

Thanks,

RK

Former Member
0 Kudos

pls read the follow thread

may help you

BR

Dinesh

Answers (0)