Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RFC destination

former_member1009864
Participant
0 Kudos

hi

i have made a RFC destination of type H.

in ides system now it is giving error

"401 unauthorized".

and locks my user name and password.

i have done the same connection with other system and its working fine.

any idea

thanks

Edited by: diwakar chaube on May 19, 2008 3:25 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

former_member1009864
Participant
0 Kudos

in IDES system now it is giving error

"401 unauthorized".

{ with ides i am now using user name in "caps"

and its working fine thanks to all for the support }

vijay_b4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Diwakar,

...JDK path does not point to the JDK location in the file system. Please configure the JDK path in installed JREs preferences (this is for NW07 SP1 IDEs and newer; error message may be different for older IDE versions): The AWS model import needs a full JDK (including the bin subdirectory containing the java compiler javac). Configure such a JDK installation in the IDE preferences.

The user / password provided for the WSDL was wrong or you have chosen the option No logical destinations in AWS model importer. Note that for the case the WS provider requires authentication for the WSDL one must use the WS destinations option in the importer as WS destinations are the only way to configure authentication data needed at runtime.

Check this link:

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/wiki?path=/display/wdjava/faq%2b-%2bmodels%2b-%2badaptive%2bweb%2bse...

Please dont forget to reward the points

Regards

Vani.

former_member1009864
Participant
0 Kudos

hi

in IDES system now it is giving error

"401 unauthorized".

i have done the same connection with other system and its working fine.

any idea

thanks

Edited by: diwakar chaube on May 20, 2008 11:31 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You may have changed the Password of that User and in any of the scenarios in RFC Destination you may have given the Old Password.

Thats why it is Locking the User.( Trying to Attempt with the Old Password, So Locking the User)

Check those carefully

Regards

Seshagiri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Diwakar

1)Check whether username and password are maintained in transaction SICF -> default_host -> sap -> XI (double click and click on edit button and check whether enter the user id and password are correct)

2) Have you Checked INTEGRATION_DIRECTORY_HMI In transaction SM58. Test the same it should work fine:INTEGRATION_DIRECTORY_HMI should have path /dir/CacheRefresh and port *****(according to u).

3) In case u r logging with PIAPPLUSER must have the role

SAP_XI_APPL_SERV_USER and not these roles

SAP_XI_IS_SERV_USER_MAIN

SAP_XI_IS_SERV_USER

SAP_SLD_CONFIGURATOR

I think the user which you are using have not given this role. Please check the same.

Regards

Abhishek Mahajan

vijay_b4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Diwakar,

This may be due to wrong user id and password ..Check the password (and his validity) of the ADSUser in your configuration.

Configuration guide can be found on service.sap.com/adobe > Media Library > Documentation. Perform also the quick tests for ADS configuration.

Try to send messages from Integration Server>Adapter engine >Test Messages

Reward points if this helps

Regards

Vani.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

May be u entered wrong password...check once.

HTTP_RESP_STATUS_CODE_NOT_OK 401 Unauthorized

Description: The request requires user authentication

Possible Tips:

u2022 Check XIAPPLUSER is having this Role -SAP_XI_APPL_SERV_USER

u2022 If the error is in XI Adapter, then your port entry should J2EE port 5<System no>

u2022 If the error is in Adapter Engine

u2013then have a look into SAP note- 821026, Delete the Adapter Engine cache in transaction SXI_CACHE Goto --> Cache.

u2022 May be wrong password for user XIISUSER

u2022 May be wrong password for user XIAFUSER

u2013 for this Check the Exchange Profile and transaction SU01, try to reset the password -Restart the J2EE Engine to activate changes in the Exchange Profile After doing this, you can restart the message

Regards

Reddy Gundala