cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BPM Problems Sp14

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm experiencing problems with a BPM process in Sp14.

I'm collecting one idoc type many partners and merging them.

here's my process:

Block

Loop

Receive

Container Operation

Exception handler (time out)

Deadline Handler

Control (1 min timeout)

Transformation

Send

In SXMB_MONI the process never actually ends, even though the time out is 1 minute.

In the 'Status' column it says successful.In the column 'outbound status' the flag remains green, and I'm not able to view the workflow log because there if no information available.

Any ideas what is wrong?

Thanks

James

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi James,

Pls check whether this message is stuck in the outbound queue, because a green flag indicates a "Scheduled" status

The message may not have reached the BPM...

Thanks & Regards,

Renjith.

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I spoke to a colleague who had the same issue on another project. He said he applied note 901047 and then re-activated the mapping and then everything worked. Lets hope this is the case I'll give it a go tomorrow morning and let you know if its worked.

Thanks

James

Former Member
0 Kudos

James,

I'm having the same exact issue (green flag, no error, queues are registered), could you please tell me what solved your problem?

Was it indeed Note 901047?

Thanks,

Viktor Varga

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

- The correlation is set as local, so this is ok.

- All queues have type 'R' so they are registered.

- I went into SMQ2, entered the Q ID and there are no messages waiting there.

- I went into SWWL did a wildcard search and there were no work items to delete, also I wasn't able to find the work id in sxmb_moni there was no technial details under the goto menu.

Thanks

James

0 Kudos

Hi,

See note 898301 ( BPE-RUN: processing deadlines using qRFC ). We have applied it and it seems that our problem is solved, I have to make more tests.

It's a hot note, released on 05.12.2005.

Good Luck.

Fran.

Former Member
0 Kudos

we have also applied the same note today, but now the deadline monitoring collect time doesnt matter, if it is getting messages in for more than the time specified in deadline branch it doesnot terminate the block, but instead try to write all messages in the same istance.

Seems once more note required to fix it.

Cheers,

satish

0 Kudos

Hi,

Don't you have dumps ?. We had the same problem, but we see that we had dumps.

The system tried to call interface method

"IF_SWF_RUN_CALLBACK_ENTRY~SET_QRFC_ACTIVE"

at class "CL_SWF_RUN_SWWWIDH_ENTRY" that has not been implemented yet.

I think the note is incomplete, you have to create manually the method IF_SWF_RUN_CALLBACK_ENTRY~SET_QRFC_ACTIVE of class CL_SWF_RUN_SWWWIDH_ENTRY. After that, no dumps appear and the Bpm is not henged any more.

Good Luck.

Former Member
0 Kudos

The note clearly states to manually create some objcts.

where you have to redefine some methods manually.

We saved there.

Also see the mother note : 903139 BPE-RUN: Messages not processed.

Cheers,

Satish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi James,

Once your queue is activated/deleted.

Go to transaction SWWL and delete the workitem and try executing your scenario again.

to get the work item:

go to PE column(Inbound) in sxmb_moni->goto->technical details->get the woriem and delete it from SWWL.

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Satish

0 Kudos

In your BPM, how have you defined your correlation ?.

The correlation you use in order to collect messages must be defined as local correlation in the Block where you have your receive step.

It's reported a problem with global correlations in note 852019.

Good Luck

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Renjith

I tried registering and activating all queues, but after sending once again the idocs into the BPM process, the outbound status remains on the green flag. I checked the qRFC monitor and here is says the schedular status is inactive I tried to activate the scheduler but the schedular staus remains inactive no matter what I try.

Any more ideas?

Thanks

James

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi James,

The scheduler status being inactiv does not matter, as it means it is not doing anything currently.

Pls verify that all the queues have type "R", which means it is registered.

Also pls check this...Get the QueueId for the SXMB_MONI entry and goto SMQ2 and see whether there is any message waiting there.

Thanks & Regards,

Renjith

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Renjith,

Thanks for your reply.

I'm a little new to BPM, can you explain why the BPM process would be scheduled and not run immediately?

Thanks

James

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi James,

It might be an issue with queue registration/activation.

Pls check this thread...

Thanks & Regards,

Renjith