Is it our stock or stock of customer?

Yours faithfully

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

The owner is the (vendor only) company only.The stock cannot be shown in the normal stock(since it is not with us physically) it is shown as special stock and with Consignment issue the stock will be reduced from special stock and also the ownership changes to the customer.

With Consignment Pickup, the special stock will be moved to the regular stock(physically receving goods from customer/consignee).

Thanks,

Ravi

If this answer helps in clearing your doubt, express your thanks by assigning points. This contributes to the World Food Program.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

The owner of the stock is company only and not the customer. The ownership changes only if PGI happens and only if the stock is deducted/reduced from the plant stock quantities(valuation changes).

Thanks,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

[MB58|help.sap.com/printdocu/core/print40b/EN/pdf/mmim/substructures/mmim_iac.pdf ]

Reward if helpful.

Thanks and Regards,

Naveen Dasari.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

so if I execute trx MB58 and I read a list of customers

who is the owner of those materials ?

I think, from that link you gave me, the owner it's the vendor (me), right ?

Regards

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

This is used to check the Customer consignment stock. It is the stock placed at the customer site but maintained in our plant as a special stock in the name of the customer(the ownership doesn't change)

Thanks,

ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

but who is the owner of the stock in MB58 ?

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Owner of the material is not the customer. These stocks come into picture during Consignment issue (issue materials from customer consignment to the customer). Here you have a consignment issue order, consignment issue delivery and a consignment issue invoice

Regards