cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error:-Object already exists

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I'm doing File > XI > File scenario. while creating the sender agreement i'm getting the following error "Object already exists". Since my sender system is used in various other scenarios i hope that's why i'm getting these error. Can anyone suggest me how to solve this error.

Regards

Sami.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sami,

Goto Integration Directory => Objects tab=> Sender agreement => select the required sender agreement=> Right click on the sender agreement => Click on Add to scenario and assign it to ur config scenario.

Let me know if you still face any issues.

Reward points if found helpful.

Thanks,

Ramesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanx for the correct answer.

Regards

Sami..

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Sender agreement is already there..So delete the existing one and create another sender agreement..

Thanks,

Soumya.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This error says The sender aggrement for your scenario is there , delete the sender aggrement and re create it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This means that Sender Agreement is already Exists for that Scenario

So u just Dekete that and re create the sender agreement according to ur requirement

goto Objetcs TAB and Delete from there also and Activate

Regards

Seshagiri

former_member556603
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Sami,

I think u already used the same naming conversion in the same or ur previous senarious..

In Configuration Integration Builder -

> Click Objects---> on that click party--->in under the party Click Sender Agreement----> On that Slect the exixting Sender agreement name space Delete that one...

After that you create new Sender Agreement.

Thanks,

Satya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Means that ,what ever object is created in IR that object is already been created ubder ur name space ..check once ,if exist try to put another name.

Regards