cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting Post processing required after a local client copy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I created anew client in SCC4 and then started the local client copy in SCCL with the source client 000 with sap_all profile in my ECC QLT System. The client copy went well but at the last I am getting the below mentioned error

Warnings and Errors

Table Name: -- /SCMB/DF_GENERATE_CLIENT_COPY

Component: -- SCM-BAS-DF

Package: -- Post-Processing Required

Can anyone advice me something on this?

Thanks in advance

Best Regards,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sujeet,

I am facing the same issue in release 700.

Can you let us know the solution to resolve this.

Regards,

Pavan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Problem solved....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you share the solution?

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sujeet ,

Other members of the community can benefit from the solution to your problem.

Please provide the solution to your problem.

Thank you !

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hallo,

can anyone give a hint on this? I'm facing the same problem described above but both notes don't seem to fit the issue I'm facing.

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear guys,

I faced the same problem on my instance for an SCM 7.0.

What I have done is

1) create the LOGICAL SYSTEM and attribute it to the NEW client

2) re run the client copy from 000 with profile SAP_CUST (NOT SAP_ALL) to my new client .

After that the procedure was successfull.

Hope this will help you all.

regards!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sujeet,

Could you please share the solution to this issue?

Punit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Greetings,

Thanks Ruchit but I have tried both the notes....

1) In SAP Note 1108413, the system does not allow me to do the procedure as mentioned in it. When I click display for the "/SCDL/S_ADF_NODE_ATTR" data type, it says that "Object name missing" and when I try and do the 2nd part in transaction "/SCMB/DF_CUST", and try to delete the record, it says "Do not make any changes (SAP entry)"

2) SAP Note 797321 says to ignore the Message or implement the corrections. But the release affected are 2004_1_620 to 2004_1_640 and 2005_1_620 to 2005_1_620. Whereas, I am on 2006_1_700.

Actually by default I had 2005_1_700 in my system and I should have applied all the Support patches and then I should have updated 2005_1_700 to 2006_1_700. But I directly applied the Add-on of PI_Basis 2006_1_700 on the system and then applied its relevant patches. I hope this is not causing me any problem. Anyways if this is a problem then how come PI_BASIS_2006_1_700 got applied without the support packages of 2005_1_700!!

Thanks for your valuable inputs and time but can you advice me something more on this issue?

Best Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sujeet,

Please check OSS note 1108413.

Additonally you may check 797321 though the first one looks a bit more relevant.

Regards.

Ruchit.