cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Message Got Stuck in Adapter Engine

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Currently i am facing one problem with Adapter engine. The issue is we have one FILE to RFC to FILE scenario. Source file got picked at 7:15 AM in the morning. But XI placed the target file at 8:05AM. so XI it took 50 mintues to process the file. But in SXBM_MONI the time difference between request and response messsages in 6 seconds.

Where as as per the logs in RWB, Adapter engine too 50 minutes to process a single fine.

Here my question is waht could be the reason for this delay in processing and waht should i do to avoid such delays in real time.

Please help me out in this. Thanks in adavance.

Regards,

Manjula P.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

thanks,

Madhu

vijay_b4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Manjula,

Check in SMQ1 and SMQ2 to see if there is anything holding up the queue.

Also check this blog:

/people/stefan.grube/blog/2006/04/27/how-to-deal-with-stuck-eoio-messages-in-the-xi-30-adapter-framework

Reward points if this helps

Regards

Vani.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

have a look at the stefan's blog

/people/stefan.grube/blog/2006/04/27/how-to-deal-with-stuck-eoio-messages-in-the-xi-30-adapter-framework

thanks,

Madhu

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

It seems your message is getting stuck in queue.Check transaction SMQ1.Is there any queue present.Delete the queue and process you message again.

check the below blogs for solution

Note: reward points if solution found helpfull

Regards

Chandrakanth.k

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you post the audit log for this msg (file pick up), so we can see what step(s) cause(s) the delay ? You can find the audit log using the message display tool for instance

Rgds

Chris

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The link for message diaplay tool

http://server url:Port/MessagingSystem/monitor/monitor.jsp

Click on Sent messages=>Synchronous. Give the proper time when error was occured. The second column is audit log and send the details to us thru the same thread.

and

Click on recevied messages=>ASynchronous. Give the proper time when error was occured. The second column is audit log and send the details to us thru the same thread.

Thanks,

Ramesh