cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

delivery...

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have two sales orders....i want to have one delivery...

How to do it....steps involved....coz when i tried in vl10....i gave shippin point and executed...it does not give the sales doc to be selected....

give me the clear steps please....

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Go to VL10C, give shipping point, remove from date flowing in Deliv.Creation Date. Click on Sales Orders tab and remove the value flowing in "Delivery block" and execute.

You will now see a screen where all sale orders will be displayed. Select the required line item by clicking white box on left side and click on "Background" on top, so that system will create delivery in background. Now +press "Shift + F4"+ so that a log will be displayed on your screen. Place your mouse on any of the datas flowing and click on "Documents" on top right, so that you can see the delivery reference. Make a note of it and go to VL02N and do goods issue.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

After doing collective delivery of two sales order, how can I know whether the collective delivery has been done or not???

I mean after PGI, how to know that??

Please tell me the steps.

I am waiting for your answer

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

for combined delivery following creteria is there.

1. Shipping point

2. Ship to Party

3. Incoterms

4. Route

Apart from this, the pre requisites for creating delivery are.,

1. There should be atleast one schedule line due for delivery

2. There shouldnot be any delivery block.

go to vl10c give shiiping point remove the rule and delivery date and click on sales orders tab give both the orders from and to and click on beground then deliverty is going to happened. with that number you can do PGI.

for cross checking you can go to document flow press F7.

you will come to to know whether it has been delivered or not.

thanks

if your doubts is clear don't forget to reward.

surya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

T.Code VL10 is user specific Delivery Scenario. That means you have to give the reminaing inputs to see thelist of sales document for which you want to do collective delivery.

But for that the prerequisites should be

1. Same Requested delivery date for the Sales Orders

2. Same Ship to party

3. Same Route

In the VL10, initial screen, in the Caliculation Rule, keep this field as Blank, so that all the orders which has maximum number of days will be seen. You can also use the parameters like Delivery Creation Date, Sales Org, dist. Channel, Divison, sales Document numbers (in the Second tab), to feth the data.

and out of that list you can select the sales document which have same ship to, same req. del date etc. and you can do collective delivery.

Hope this is clear

Reward if helpful

Thanks

Praveen

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

To combine deliveries, it should have the same Shipping criteria and if it varies then the deliveries cannot be combined.,

Shipping Criteria :

1. Shipping point

2. Ship to Party

3. Incoterms

4. Route

Apart from this, the pre requisites for creating delivery are.,

1. There should be atleast one schedule line due for delivery

2. There shouldnot be any delivery block.

Thanks,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

In VL10 why dont you give the proper inputs and execute. Here you have the option of entering of entering the reference SD documents (order) as well and you can enter more than one order number.

REgards

Former Member
0 Kudos

give me your email ID so that i can send you the screen shots...I am trying since three days everyone says try vl10...thats it...but what data to give where to give how to do...no one is telling...so please help me

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Read my answer completely, I have mentioned in vl10 screen, what to give and where to give

thanks

Praveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Have you checked for the following in the orders. Go to individual orders in VA03 and check for the following.

1. Route and Shipping Point (Header Shipping Tab)

2. Ship to party and Inco Terms.

3. Sales Area.

4. Complete delivery is checked for both the orders.

5. Schedule line confirmed for all the items in individual orders. (Item details schedule line tab).

Regards