cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BBP_PGRP_FIND - Filter PGRP by Ccode

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We have a special requirement, where in the standard Purch. group determination to be overridden and determine only the purch. groups assigned to the company code on the shopping cart item. But the BADI BBP_PGRP_FIND does not pass the item line data or the item company code data.

I have tried to find another BADI where i can export the ccode and import it here. But couldnt find any solution. Even SAP says, since it is not an error by SAP, nothing can be done, its just a standard feature.

Can anybody help me how to come around this issue.

Thanks

SA

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In BADI BBP_PGRP_FIND I think you have the SC temp GUID, so you can call the BBP_SC_GETDETAIL FM.

If you don't, you can get the company by readind the user (SY-UNAME), or requester if it is in the BADI parameters.

Regards.

Vadim

Former Member
0 Kudos

BBP_PGRP_FIND doesnt pass the SC GUID. It only passes the category details.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Also the user can create SC for any company code. That was the problem. But anyway. I am now using BBP_DOC_CHANGE_BADI and changing the purchasing group. Thanks for your help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Following is my requirement:

While creating or changing shopping cart, assign the local EBP purchasing groups maintained in a Z table.

This assignment is to be done based on product category (I-code) and location (company code and plant) by using the proposed Badi EBP_PGRP_FIND.

This badi does not provide company and plant data. BADI BBP_DOC_CHANGE_BADI can be used only for changing documents i.e. shopping cart is already created.

Can anybody let me know which of these badis i can use to attain my requirement.

Many thanks in advance

Santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I need some suggestions on my requirement.

Pls help.

Santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

We are running into the same problem and have not found a suitable solution. Are you using the extended classic scenario? What was your solution?

Tom

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

We have faced a similar situation earlier. We resolved the same by implemenating our requirement inside the 2 BADIs.

All the information related to the Shopping cart is available inside BBP_DOC_CHANGE_BADI

Better to implement the changes you want to made inside the

BBP_DOC_CHANGE BADI Implementation

and

BBP_DOC_CHECK BADI Implementation

Let me know incase you need any details.

Hope this will help.

Pls reward suitable points.

Regards

- Atul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Atul,

can you please contact me related to the issue "determaination of purchasing groups and purchasing org" via email to claus.noethen@bayerbbs.com please!

THX,

Claus