cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

restriction in va05

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi everyone

my requirement is suppose if a person logs into sap after he goes to va05 in "sold-to-party" feild only his code should be displayed and cannot change his code and view others orders.is there any way of doing it .any not numbers or procedures will be helpful

regards

subhash

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

>

> hi everyone

> my requirement is suppose if a person logs into sap after he goes to va05 in "sold-to-party" feild only his code should be displayed and cannot change his code and view others orders.is there any way of doing it .any not numbers or procedures will be helpful

> regards

> subhash

i assume you want to suppress the 'history' in sapgui. after login please go to menu -> options -> local data. there you can change the settings of the history. please note -> you cannot adjust the history to showing only 'assigned sold-to-partiers' - it's the frontend-history of an input-field and has not connection to SAP authorizations.

if you want to adjust the input-possiblities in VA05 directly, you will have to do this using a transaction variant created using SHD0, this cannot be done via authoriazations.

Answers (0)