cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

interface mapping not found in interface determination

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi...

I am doing File to File scenario (Multimapping) without using BPM. Everything is fine. But the thing is that in Interface determination while selecting interface mapping it is showing "no objects found". I have checked in interface mapping.It is coorectly done and activated. I have tested the mapping also. It is fine.Kindly help in this issue to proceed further.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Maybe the combination of the outbound and inbound message interface is incorrect. Make sure that the namespace is valid as well.

If you are convinced they are fine, check the cache notifications in IR.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi...

I have seen it. Everything is fine. Cache is also updated. In this sceanrio i am using 2 input files and one output file.

Former Member
0 Kudos

In this sceanrio i am using 2 input files and one output file

So you configured interface mapping with 2 outbound interfaces and one inbound interface .....rt??

If yes...how can u select interface mapping with one o/b interface and one inbound interface....thats why u r not able to select interface mapping.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi shekar,

Can u tell me what i have to do for solving that problem.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have suggested many times to use BPM for this scenario.This is stateful processing.BPM has to maintain a state till 2messages reached to XI and then start the Integration Process.You have to use BPM to implement this scenario.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi..

I am doing both the ways. While using BPM also in interface determination, while selecting intyerface mapping it is showing "no objects found".

Former Member
0 Kudos

While using BPM also in interface determination, while selecting intyerface mapping it is showing "no objects found".

I guess You used transformation in BPM and u called interface mapping in BMP.If that is the case u need not select interface mapping in your interface determination in ID part.

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi leela

Follow this link

/people/jin.shin/blog/2006/02/07/multi-mapping-without-bpm--yes-it146s-possible

For trouble shooting

/people/sravya.talanki2/blog/2006/11/22/error-handling-framework-xiout-of-the-box-episode-1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lela,

As you said you are mapping is N:1. If it is N:1 scenarios there is no possiblity to do Without using BPM. If it is 1:N you can without BPM.

Any how check the following.

1. Have you specified the interfaces as inbound and Outbound.

2. If you are using Business service please select the Inbound and outbound interfaces in the business services.

Thanks,

Satish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Leela

Can u please explain ur interface in brief???

In case u r mapping two files into one u have to create two message mapping and interface mapping . Please check the same and revert back.

Regards

Abhishek Mahajan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Refresh SXI_CACHE

Thanks,

Madhu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Leela

Please go to your ABAP Stack and go to transaction SXI_CACHE.See the cache status should be green . In case no please perform the Full cache refresh .

Thanks

Abhishek Mahajan

**Regards Abhishek Mahajan***

Former Member
0 Kudos

Three checkpoints:

1. Make sure you have entered the correct outbound and inbound interfaces.

2. Make sure you have activated your interfaces and mappings.

3. Make sure the cache is up-to-date (you can refresh cache by transaction sxi_cache).

Note: reward points if solution found helpfull

Regards

Chandrakanth.k