cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

error in vprs condition type

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In a sales order net value of item was rs 230.I removed the statistics tick from vprs condition type in pricing procedure and saved with 11 alt calc type.cost was 190

and net was 230.In the sales order cond value infront of vprs Rs.230 is showing not the diferance of 230 and190 which acording to me shd have been calculated TO GIVE PROFIT margin.Please help.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Regarding VPRS, whether you mark it statistical or not, it will not have any impact for calculating the profit margin. If it is marked as statistical, then it will not have any impact on calculation of the netvalue of the order. In the case of VPRS, it is used in calculating the profit margin only, which is no way related to the netvalue of the order.

THanks,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a ton for the explanation Ravi .Could u tell me what to do to calculate the profit margin since i think i am doing the right things to get the profit margin that is the differance between the cost and and net price.Please help

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For calculating the profit margin maintain the standard pricing procedure. Use Condition formula for alternative calculation type 11 (profit margin) for the same in the pricing procedure.

Regards

Mahesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think i have clearly mentioned in my question that I have removed the statistics tick from vprs condition type in pricing procedure and saved with 11 alt calc type.However I am still not getting the profit margin values.please help

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check in VPRS condition type in pricing procedure subtotal=B and requirement type=4 and then select the statistics.

Also for profit margin cal.type=11.

just check and cofirm.

Bye

Anil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check the material master. In the sales org 1 tab check for the conditions. See whether the price entered in the Sales Org1 and Accounting 1 are same. If it is same it will show '0' as the profit margin. Only when they are different profit margin will be calculated.

PR00 is taken from the Sales Org 1 tab

VPRS is taken from the Accounting 1 tab.

Regards

Mahesh

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Whether you keep it statistical or not, it will show the same value. Since it is determined from different place and not out of calculation in the sales order, the value will be same.

The VPRS is determined (standard cost) from the Material master record. If it is a moving average price, then determined from the purchase information records.

Thanks,

Ravi