cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

udf for changing date faormat yyyy/mm/dd to yyyymmdd

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a requirement where i need to change the input date format yyyy/mm/dd to yyyymmdd. anybody can help me in this , and code for udf

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

you can use DateTransformation function from Date functions group.there specify source and target date format

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

in transformation function we can replace the / with some other string but i want to delete the / ie yyyy/mm/dd to yyyymmdd

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Use DateTrans

Format of Source Date - yyyy/mm/dd

Format of Target Date - yyyymmdd

Thats it

Regards,

Prateek

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can write it youtself.

dont select value from drop down.

Write it as yyyyMMdd

save and activate mapping.

Test it. It will work

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank You ,

it solved my problem ,

an di have other issue that i need to change price format also ie from 10,000 to 10000 .

i need to remove the , inbetween

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi prateek ,

thanks for your help

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

for the transformation of 10,000 to 10000 you can use the UDF FormatNum in category Arithmetic

Regards

Thomas

Former Member
0 Kudos

how can i use FormatNum funtion to remove the "," in price,like 12,222.00 i want the target format be like 12222.00

Former Member
0 Kudos

while trying to use FormatNum function i am getting this error:

RuntimeException in Message-Mapping transformation: Runtime exception during processing target field mapping /ns1:_-BI0_-QI6AZXH_ZISDPARTS_RFC/DATA/item/_-BIC_-ZNET_VLUE. The message is: Exception:[java.lang.NumberFormatException: For input string: "12,234"] in class com.sap.aii.mappingtool.flib3.Arithm method formatNumber[12,234, com.sap.aii.mappingtool.tf3.rt.Context@ab15ccca]

Answers (0)