cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Serv Desk: Action 'E-mail to ...' not possible for some business partners

Former Member
0 Kudos

For some selected business partners (as reported by or support team or...) in a ticket, the action 'E-mail to...' does not pop up as possibility in the action list of a service ticket.

I regenerated the business partners using BP_GEN, but this did not solve the problem. In the BP the e-mail addres is selected as well as the standard communication method (which is the same for all our BP).

How can I correct these business partners in order to make the e-mail action become possible in the action list. For most business partners this function is available.

thanks for advice!

Maggie

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

twice yes ....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

That setting is ok. I hope my question is clear: we are able to send e-mails to these specific BP. The question however is that for some BP's the action list does not contain the action 'email to reported by' or other 'email to..' actions.

I debugged this and checks are done within SOL. Somehow these BP's are not recognized to send e-mails to.

thanks for more help !

Former Member
0 Kudos

have u maintained email id for that BP? Is that id valid?

maintain same id in SU01 too.

Nikhil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Both the general and employee settings are ok (as with other BP's who do have the e-mail action).

thanks for the idea, but it did not help

Maggie

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

While specifying identification no under check that you have maintained single space between each details as "System id<Space>installation no<space>client<space>search term"

Check this if doesnt revert me. Have you defined "Action profile" and assigned it to transaction SLFN?

Nikhil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you maintained search term and user name identical for BP?

You will get "user name" field in identification tab when BP role is "Employee" Also check same tab when BP role is "Business Partner" as you have created BP from BP_GEN system details must be maintained there.

Try this. Reward for useful answer.

Regards,

Nikhil