cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

pricing procedure

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am facing one problem.

I have created sales order 4 months back for which delivery has not taken place & invoice is not made.

Now i have added condition type for some additional surcharge.

which is effective from May 08.

But,when I am creating invoice for the old orders dated 4 months back today ,the pricing procedure is picking the additional surcharge .

I do not want the additional surcharge for old orders.

I have suggested the client to change the pricing date to old date so that the pricing procedure will not pick the surcharge .But the client is not accepting the solution since they will have to change for all items(around 50 items per SO)

Plz suggest any alternative solution.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

In the copy controls to Billing - select the price type as D - copy pricing elements unchanged.

Thanks,

Ravi

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friend,

For yor problem Yuo have to change In Delivery to Billing Copying Control Vtfl ,then got to item level Tan,Then chose the pricing tabe ,make it D'-That is Pricing Unchanged .Then It will not take the new pricing.

Reward if it helps You.

Thanks & Regards

Utpal.

rasikm_waghela
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Goto to copy control from delivery to billing document at item category level change your pricing type .

I am sure it will be B = carry out new pricing, just change it to D = Copy pricing element unchanged or G = Copy manual pricing unchanged and redetermine taxes whichever suits your requirement.

Reward If useful.

Regards

Rasik