Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BAdI before BBP_REQREQ_TRANSFER?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all.

SRM 4.0, ECS.

I need to manipulate some of the values used when transfering the SC data to the purchase order, and without changing standard SAP code in BBP_REQREQ_TRANSFER I need to know if there is a BAdI that is called before this? By debugging BBP_REQREQ_TRANSFER I have not been able to find any BAdI's being called here, so I need something before this.

Any suggestions?

Thanks for any information.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi. BADI BBP_CREATE_PO_BACK should do the trick.

You can also use BBP_DOC_CHANGE_BADI to change data in the cart, a lot of which is sent to the backend.

Regards,

Dave.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there.

Thanks for info - however, I need to change the data in the local PO and not the backend PO, so these BAdI's are not working for me...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi. Use the BBP_DOC_CHANGE_BADI method BBP_PO_CHANGE.

Regards,

Dave.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks again. And I am actually trying this, but the table I need to manipulate with is not being exported from this BAdI.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Which table do you want to manipulate?

Regards,

Dave.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I need to be able to control the currency of the local PO at its creation. The BAdI BBP_DOC_CHANGE gets overwritten although I there have the possibility of changing the currency. I need to be able to control that whichever currency a user has chosen in the SC, this is also the one that the local PO is created in.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi. You have changed the currency in structure ES_HEADER and it still get's overwritten?

If you look at this thread:

It seems someone else has the same issue, and SAP have told them it can not be done.

It does seem odd that they would have that field in a BADI and it does not work.

You could try asking SAP, see what they say.

Failing that, it is not a great solution, but you could have duplicate vendors, 1 for each currency required.

Regards,

Dave.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dave.

Actually, the link you posted was also my thread to begin with.

And I have tried making SAP understand that this seems like an error, but they keep saying that the system works as designed.

Therefore I need to change standard SAP code before I can get the currency to work my way unfortunately. I have been debugging for 2 days now and haven't found a useful BAdI, so I will make the changes directly in program LBBP_PDF0K - this is where the vendor's default currency for the selected purchasing organization is being taken, and this behaviour cannot be used for us. We need to make sure that whichever currency the user selects within their SC is also the currency being sent to the vendor and being used for the local PO creation. I have manipulated the BBP_ECS_PO_OUT_BADI to use the currency from the SC, so that the PO being sent out from the backend is now correct - I will then use standard SAP code change to do the same for the local PO.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi. Sorry, I just checked the link and there is a thread, but it was yourself that started that one, so I guess you know all about it already.

Have you tried asking SAP outright "why is the field is in the BADI if it does not do anything"?

Regards,

Dave.