cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EMAIL Distribution Lists in Sales Order Partners

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I need to use an Email Distribution List in a Sold To Partner on a Sales Order. I can enter an internet Email address only, I can enter multiple entries but can only use one of these.

I really want to use a Distribution List in the EMail field rather than an actual Email address.

This does not seem to be possible, can anyone advise if there are specific settings, customizations to allow this or whether this functionality is not supported?

I am using standard Output determination using the Email held on the Sold To Partner as the address to send the output document to.

Any input gratefully received.

Thanks

Graham

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member187506
Contributor
0 Kudos

You can create a distribution list in SAP office and point the output to the distirbution list. You will need to maintain the SAP office distribution list.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, I set up a DL in SAP office with Internet Emails, I then entered this in the Sold To Partner Email address on the Sales Order header. When I then execute the output I get an error where the FORM cannot be opened. When using a standard Email this does not happen. I have seen this before when there is no Email associated with the output. So it looks like somehow the DL is not being recognised.

RV_MESSAGE_UPDATE

Update was terminated

LSTXCU05

Line 26

TD 423: CONTROL_FORM is invalid, OPEN_FORM is missing

Any further ideas?

former_member187506
Contributor
0 Kudos

How are you trying to send it?

In the header output of your sales order, check the transmission medium settings for your order. Are you trying to do "External send" setting "5", or "7" for "SAPoffice".

External send is looking to go to a regular email address, SAPoffice should hit your distribution list and then go out from there.

Don't forget to reward points, if helpful.