cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Send data from "create support messages" via Mail to a ticket system

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

I'd like to make use of the option "create support messages" directly out of the induvidula SAP systems. This would raise highly the Information our supporters recieve.

As far as I understand there must be an initial setup to get the above mentioned functionaly in an individual SAP system.

The problem is that we do not want to use the SAP Service Center. We have a very effectiv Interface to our current ticket system which scans incomming eMails, evaluates, classivies and routes them.

Due to this I like still to use the "create support messages" directly out of the induvidula SAP systems to gather the information BUT then I like to send all as an eMail to our ticket system.

Has anyone done something like this or has an idea how to set this up? I have heard that this is a not too rar setup but until now I couldn't find someone who actually set this up.

Thanks a lot

Michael

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Michael,

I found your forum entry and I would like to ask if you have solved this problem? I would also like to implement a third party ticked system with menu - create support message.

Do you have any information or documentation how to do this?

Thanks and kind regards,

Leo