cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Out put Determination Error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

i have created a new out put type and added this output type to an existing output determination procedure.

I have assigned this new output type to partner funcitons.

Created a condition record for the out put type

But when i create the sales order and see the output, the output type is not automatically copied to sales order.

I am not able to view the print preview.

The determination analy

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

In vov8, check for the output application for the order type.

Regards

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Go in vv11 put conduction for so ba00 enter only put your customer code enter select that line item go in communication sap cover page print default , output device LP01 ENTER SAVE IT WILL HELP U DO ALL THIS THINGS

LET ME KNOW

AHMED

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ahmed,

Thank you much. I have maintained the condition records as u suggested and got the result

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friend,

What is the Output TYpe attribute and what all tables you have taken in the access.

Please check whether in the Output type Configuration you have defined the output print parameter correctly such as print immediately.

Check also the records if you have set the records for Only one customer .......

regards,

Amlan Sarkar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All, Thank you so much for the replys.

I have done the out put config setting correctly.

The output determination analysys says " Printer not configured for the output type"

Is the printer configuration is the reason for not getting the output type copied to sales order?

Could anyone tell me what is the Tcode to setup printer parameters and what values need to be maintained there

Thanks in advance,

Srini

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

SPAD is the transaction code to link ur printer in SAP. You have to get the help of BASIS guy on this.

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check if the document type has an output procedure assigned to it in VOV8

Check whether the output type is included in the output procedure.

One of this should be the problem. Solve these two and output will now trigger automatically.

Hope this helps.

You can reward if this helps you

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Srinivas,

kindly let me know the access sequence used in the output type. if the access seqence is not proper it will come.

reward if help ful

Regards.

R.Sudhir