cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

output type doens't exits

Former Member
0 Kudos

When I create a goods issue in shipment supposedly there should be an output type ZZZ1 defined in the delivery document. But it doesn't exist.

Output type is properly assigned to Delivery type. Anything else that I missed?

Points will be given . THank you!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

All your configuration settings may be correct. Please check for the existense of the condition records using Tcode VV33.

Thanks,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please fallow the fallowing steps:

Go to transaction NACE

Check if you have maintained the output type under V2(shipping)

Check the procedure and access sequence for the same.

Check if you have maintained condition records, if yes then for what combination.

 Check if output procedure is linked to the delivery type

Regards

rasikm_waghela
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Just check if you have maintained determination of output or not.

If not include the output type in application V2 shipping and proceedure V10000.

Then goto VL02N >>> Extras >>>Delivery output>>>Header>>>maintain out type here and save the document.

Then goto VL02N >>> Outbound Delivery>>>Issue output to select your output type and print.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks rasik,

supposedly the output type will define automatically. I checked NACE and the configurations are almmost the same with PRD so it is propoerly maintained. I was wodering why it doesn't generate it's outputype in QA while in PRD is working.

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Bayog,

Please check the Printer settings,

Regards,

Murali.

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks murali,

well it's not about printing. once, the shipment has been GI, I should be able to see the outputtype ZZZ1 in delivery document.

I have checked Access Sequence, Procedures, Delivery type s and shipping point are assigned to ZZZ1.

The process that I did was: PO> Delivery> Create Transfer order that picks the goods from warehouse. Then Shipment. ZZZ1 should be in Delveiry Doc already.

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Bayog,

Check the Routine which you have assigned in the output determination procedure for that ZZZ1 conditon type at Requirement colomun.

You take ABAPer help then check the logic involved in that

I hope it will help you

Regards,

Murali.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Murali.

Actually Im an abapper and exploring SD functional role. I just thought I missed anything. My last option would be debugging. But do you think when I tick start shipment and save that's the time it would call the delivery docuemnt and define the Output type ?

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Bayog,

Better to Debug the program then you can fix

I hope it will help you

Regards,

Murali.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you.

is there a validity date for output determination

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks guys,

I think Output types and procedures is defined properly.

Output type: ZZZ1

Delivery type: ZD1

Shipping point: ZS1

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check whether the output type is linked to the output procedure which is linked to the delivery type. This may be missing.

Check the delivery type for the output procedure say V10000

Now go to this procedure in NACE ina pplication V2 and then check if your output type is available or not.

If not please include this.

Now after maintaining your condition records, check the transaction. It should work fine.

Hope this helps.

Pls reward if this helps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You have to assign requirement "1" to this output type in the output procedure. And assign output procedure to the delivery document type.

Give me rewards if it is usefull.

Regards

Raj

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Bayog,

Check the condition record maintanence for that in VV23

If the condition record not maintained maintain the condition record then try.

I hope it will help you,

Regards,

Murali.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear maui,

have you done the assignments of output control in sales and distribution - basic settings. check whether the output type is assigned properly there.

regards,

Sudhir