cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in tax rate

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everyone,

I am facing a problem in tax on sales.For our client there are 2 types of CST tax rate for the customer: 4% and 1%(C Form).Accordingly 2 different tax codes are maintained for it.Now even after maintaining the different tax slabs in the customer master,during sales processing only the CST tax rate of 4 % is coming in the pricing. Its not picking the 1%(C Form) rate in the pricing.Can anyone please help me out from this situation? Its really very urgent.

Regards

Subhash

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear subash,

You need to do two things,

I assume that the customer is same ,

then go to sales order , header -- billing -- alt tax classification-1 , put 1 and maintain the tax code for 4 % in VK11 aginst UTXJ at the verty first level with the 4% tax code.

and the same thing ,sales order , header -- billing -- alt tax classification-1 , put 2 and maintain the tax code for 1 % in VK11 aginst UTXJ at the verty first level with the 1% tax code.

In both the cases , customer tax classification is changing , hence system will pickup the correct one .

If customer is different , maintain the same in customer master - billing - UTXJ field instead of mainatining in the sales order.

Just try.

saravanan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Saravanan,

We are also facing the same problem as subhash.As per your suggestion I have done it & its coming,but every time we have to give it manually.Now I have certain queries:

1. How the user will know which customer is responsible for which tax,untill and unless we maintain the tax classification in the customer master?

2. Is there any automatic process of fetching the different tax rate as applicable instead of putting the tax classification as 2 in the sales order every time?

Any valuable suggestion will be highly appreciated & points will be rewarded.

Regards

Debdatta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Debdatta ,

Thanks for giving feed back which is actually expected form Sh.Subhash .

Yes . there is a alternate method. But i would request you to post separately from your id .

saravanan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Saravanan,

Thanks for the reply. I have posted the questions from my id and expecting your advice regarding this.

Regards

Debdatta

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Chandra,

Did you maintain the condition records properly if you are working on Taxinn, if you are working on Tax inj check the condition record and the FI settings properly.

Regards,

Sudhir