cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

QM-IDI : Web services in ESM ERP 603

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am working on a QM-IDI certification using web services with ECC 6.0.

The technology on the service consumption side is C# with Visual Studio 2005.

I added the web service (ECC_MATINSPIDQR) reference to the project using the following WSDL <http://icccf5.sap.com:80/sap/bc/srt/xip/sap/ECC_MATINSPIDQR?sap-client=800&wsdl=1.1>

The code generation works fine. But at the time of execution the instantiation of the proxy throws an exception.

"Method MaterialInspectionByIDQueryResponse_InService.MaterialInspectionByIDQueryResponse_In can not be reflected."

Examining the exception object points to an inner exception

"The Form property may not be 'Unqualified' when an explicit Namespace property is present."

Could this be a compatibility issue with inability to handle the namespace correctly at the time of proxy generation or problem with the WSDL itself?

Any pointers to resolve this will be appreciated.

Cheers,

Praveen

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen,

Can you share the solution please? I am having exactly the same error in some other Enterprise Service call.

Thanks a lot.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi MB,

I made the following two changes to the wsdl before using it:

1>

Before

-

<wsdl:message name="MaterialInspectionBasicDataByElementsQuery_sync">

<wsdl:part name="parameters" element="n0:MaterialInspectionBasicDataByElementsQuery_sync"/>

</wsdl:message>

<wsdl:message name="MaterialInspectionBasicDataByElementsResponse_sync">

<wsdl:part name="parameters" element="n0:MaterialInspectionBasicDataByElementsResponse_sync"/>

After

-

<wsdl:message name="MaterialInspectionBasicDataByElementsQuery_sync">

<wsdl:part name="parameter" element="n0:MaterialInspectionBasicDataByElementsQuery_sync"/>

<wsdl:message name="MaterialInspectionBasicDataByElementsResponse_sync">

<wsdl:part name="parameter" element="n0:MaterialInspectionBasicDataByElementsResponse_sync"/>

2>

Before

-

<xsd:element name="MoreElementsAvailableIndicator" type="Indicator"/>

After

-

<xsd:element name="MoreElementsAvailableIndicator" type="xsd:string"/>

Cheers,

Praveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

have you been able to solve this problem? I do have a similar issue with Webservice ECC_PROJECTPRJDESCBYIDQR. The only help I could find in the internet was this one here:

http://www-1.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?uid=swg21209723

which is not that much help, as I am not able to influence what is used in the Webservice methods.

I would be glad about any kind of help.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Claudia,

I noticed your query a little late. I have posted the solution in case you haven't already found an answer.

Cheers,

Praveen