cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cash Sales delivery has not created

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guru's

here iam facing one error when iam creating cash sales the system giving message no delivery created

i checked vov8 for cs in shipping tab delivery is x-create delivery immediately if quantity confirms today

and one more thing i have enough stock

plz solve the issue

thanks and regards

srinivas

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Answered

Former Member
0 Kudos

check with assignment of CS document type with sales area.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi srini vas

sales document type CS have you assigned to sales are or not i hope you are creating sales order with OR i believe. please check carefully.

reward points helpfull.

thanks

surya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi srinivas

1)this problam is 100% lying with copy control. please check with copy control sales document to billing document, chech clearly with header and item.

2) item category determination please check one again.

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Check whether the schedule lines are confirmed in you order for the material and in VOV8 check whether the lead time in days is zero.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check delivery document type in Sales order type - VOV8,

Also check Copy controls from Sales order to Delivery document through VTLA.

Regards,

Praveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mr.Praveen

Thank your for ur quick response but i check it out in VTLA and VOV8 also there is no problem at all

can u plz provide me solution

regards

srinivas

Former Member
0 Kudos

As per ur query, I think that....copying from CS to delivery is not working. As u said, copycontrolls is configured, I once again suggest you to check the Item category of sales document is existing in Copy controls - Item data.

Also check Item category determination for deliveries in Logistics Execution of SPRO.

Regards,

Praveen.