cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unarchiving a repository - login credentials unknown

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts

I am having trouble unarchiving an existing repository because I don't have the log on details for it. Username Admin/blank password does not work. Is there any way I can manage the users in the console without having to login first?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is no way to change anything into the rspository without login into it. You need to try different login creadentials to access the repository.

Since it is a training repository please try username as admin with blank passowrd.

Could you please tell us the link from where did u get this repository?

Regards,

Jitesh Talreja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jitesh,

Thanks for your response. Unfortunately I do not know where the training docs originally came from - they were provided to me by a colleague who I cannot contact. They were clearly written for a previous version of MDM (I'm using MDM 5.5 SP04) as some screen shots don't match but I have no other information on them.

I already tried to login as User=Admin Password=[blank] but not successful.

Any other ideas anyone?

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ed,

Username is also case sensitive in MDM try in small letters admin and a blank password.

Regards,

JItesh Talreja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jitesh

It worked! I can't beleive it was so simple (how embarrassing)! Thanks very much, maximum points awarded!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Ed,

Just remember one thing majority of the training repositories have the same login credentials. Since it is for training purpose password is kept blank only because it is of no use to keep the passowrd and make it visible for all the users.

Regards,

Jitesh Talreja

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

P.S. The repository I'm trying to login to was unarchived from a file called InQuera050624.a2a whichis provided as a sample with a training excercise for Data Manager - perhaps you've come accross this repository before?