cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

error in sap script

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi to all

i created a script for the proforma invoice and everything was fine ,when i was printing the form, the following error occurs''device type swin does not support page format export". my question what is the reason for the error and how to correct the error.

thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

this error is coming due to PAGE FORMAT u selected is not supported by ur printer which is attached to OUT PUT device .

u can resolve this problem by two ways .

if possible use standard page format if ur script layout fitted in that .

OR

u have to define a new page format in t.code SPAD and assign that to DEVICE TYPE u assigned to OUT PUT type .

reward if helpful.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi mahesh

SWIN is a device type either chenge device type SWIn to SAPWIN or ask a basis guy to add your page format 'export'

to add in WSIN

the method to add your page format to a device type is go to t code SPAD and click on full authorization and then go to device type here in SWIN add yoye page format.

But it is prefarable to ask a basis guy to do this settings..

HTH

reward points

Thanks

Rajan

0 Kudos

Hi Mahesh,

Generally the error message u described is related to page formated related problems.

The settings related to page formate are maintained in transaction SPAD.

It would be better to consult Basis guy and choose the page format which accomodates all your windows. Genreally changes in height and width would fulfill your requirments.

Reward if useful.

Regards,

Ravi Khattar.