cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upload of Contract Catalog

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Uploading of Contract Catalog to CCM failed because an initial upload was ongoing when it attempted to upload. Now, status of Contract is 'error' -- is there a way to re-upload the Contract Catalog to CCM?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

jason_boggans
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Margaret Ann,

The contract can be retransferred to CCM by re-releasing the contract again, this is the trigger for transfer to CCM. If this fails let me know as perhaps the last transfer lesft some inconsistency in the CCM tables.

Regards,

Jason

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jason,

I checked sxmb_moni in SRM and no log was found. The only log found was on the first time it was released, in SLG1 -- it couldnt start sending out the packages because of the initial upload ongoing. It reads: "Catalog locked....". It did around 50 tries, then ended in error.

The next time i re-released. No log found in both SLG1 and Sxmb_moni.

Kind Regards,

Margaret

jason_boggans
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Margaret Anne,

To rule out the possibility of this simply being an XI issue have you checked if all contracts are affected? i.e. can you create another contract and distribute it to catalog or does it affect all contract distributions?

Regards,

Jason

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jason,

Contract was released again, however there was no log of it being uploaded into CCM..

jason_boggans
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Margaret Anne,

Please check (in both SRM and CCM) the sxmb_moni XML logs for contract catalog transfer, has the contract made it through XI? You will need to check the full progress path, i.e. SRM -> XI -> CCM. Check sxmb_moni in each of these systems to see if you can find a reason here for the transfer not completing.

Regards,

Jason