cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in JMS communicatin channel while deleivering to WMQ server

Former Member
0 Kudos

How to check whether a node in Adapter engine is having messaging service active?

I am having one of the JMS receiver node having error :

"Message processing failed. Cause: com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.RecoverableException: Connector for ConnectionProfile of channel: JMS_Americas_EDI_Receiveron node: 101565650 having object id: #MSGid# encountered error: MQJMS1016: an internal error has occurred. Please contact your system administrator. Detail: java.lang.NullPointerException in sending to destination queue:///NASB.UPXI.EDI.INBOUND.AQ, the message message: JMS Message class: jms_text JMSType: null JMSDeliveryMode: 2 JMSExpiration: 0 JMSPriority: 4 JMSMessageID: null JMSTimestamp: 0 JMSCorrelationID:3258af50-24e0-11dd-bc98-3c2ac1cacf6e JMSDestination: null JMSReplyTo: null JMSRedelivered: false ReceiverId: ### SenderId:### ISA00 00 124165122352 *08 080 5180935U00401 Another 478 character(s) omitted: javax.jms.JMSException: MQJMS1016: an internal error has occurred. Please contact your system administrator. Detail: java.lang.NullPointerException"

The second Line for same mssg id provides follwing info:

""JMS error occurred while processing message 'MSGIDe'; error mesage: MQJMS1016: an internal error has occurred. Please contact your system administrator. Detail: java.lang.NullPointerException null; error code: MQJMS1016"

Can anyone suggest what can be a fix over this. We have tried restyrting j2ee also but the still persists.

Expect points for sure.

Regards,

Nipun

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nipun

Please check the installation of the drivers by checking in the /usr directory as mentioned in the "How to guide "for installing external drivers.

This is the reason u are getting this error

This should hopefully sove your problem.

Regards

Abhishek Mahajan

**Please reward points if helpful****

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey All,

Following is the solution for the above mentioned JMS receiver channel problem whilst connecting to MQ Series Server.

I assume you are connecting to a MQ series server with version less then 7.xx, or MQ Server 5.xx,

Cause of Problem: The problem appears when you try to send a message through JMS Receiver Adapter channel to a such MQ server and at that particular moment, the server do not accepts the message i.e. the connection with MQ Server drops out; resulting in a Java null pointer error, as the MQ fails to assign the pointer back to the same message, { again until its transferred to MQ.} therefore MQ JMS 2003, MQJMS2007 and MQJMS1016 error appears.

Possible configuration at XI/PI:

1. Add a Advanced additional JMS parameter Connection_Test_Poll = True

2. For XI settings from the drop down of field "Handling of Pending XI messages" select "Bypass Pending Warning and Send Message to JMS(Duplicates possible)" . This will probably cause duplicates at MQ series Server side, make sure you are ready to encounter it there!!

3. If the error still appears, choose In the Error Handling settings, Reconnection if Exception text Starts with provide the error number which the message is currently experiencing. eg. MQJMS1016 or MQJMS2007 or MQJMS2003. Restart the communication channel and restart such message..

After applying the above settings if you still experience errors MQJMS2007, 2003 and MQJMS1016, when connecting and processing messages to MQ server, Then you should try upgrading the MQ Series server! You cannot do much in the XI/PI system else you will create duplicates in the MQ system.

Please Note this error has more to do with the compatibility issue of MQ Series server with PI's JMS adapter.

Do let me know if you have any more queries on this.

Regards,

NIPUN

0 Kudos

Thank you very much. I have same problem and it solved

updating the parameter  "Connection_Test_Poll = True" and

choose In the Error Handling settings, Reconnection if Exception text Starts.

Best regards.

former_member187437
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nipun,

We are also facing the same problem. can you please tell how did u resolve the issue.

Is it not something related to MQ System?

Do we have anything to do with this in XI?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Nipun,

Could you please describe how you resolved this problem? We got the same problem in the JMS receiver.

Regards,

Maria Lande

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks everyone for responding,

We have resolve this issue.

ulf_tilly2
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi Nipun,

I'm encountering the same problem. What did you do to solve it?

Regards

Ulf

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ULF,

Could you tell me what setting do you have in your JMS Receiver adapter in follwing parameters:

XI Settings -->

All options

And in

Advanced Tab for JMS adapter channel....

Also please let me know what Transport protocol you are using JMS adapter....

Thanks

Nipun

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Nipun

Please check it the following fix is applicable:

http://www-1.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?uid=swg1IC41195

regards,

Roshni

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi to All,

First of All thanks for all your replies! They are greatly appriciated!.

I am having still the same problem, Also I have CONNECTION_TEST_POLL=TRUE value with my JMS receiver?

Can any one suggest what shall i do in this situation?

As the follwoing thread was answered Therfore I have opened this new one, you can probably look for this which had sometime solved the problem.

[;

Also,

Is this a problem from MQ side? If yes, What is a fix which needs, as I will like to mention that these settings I was having in JMS were working very fine from past 6months but suddenly this disruption has been causing causing hassles!

Regards,

Nipun

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Also please check this

The solution can be found in these threads.

https://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/948016

Ragards

Abhishek Mahajan