cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Schedule line range in delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can any one tell me how to give range in schedule line at the time of creation delivery?

Scenario is like .........

Client will create order once in 6 months for 500 ( ton) . At the same time will create delivery say for 100 ( ton) .Which they want to instruct to the depot to do PGI over a period of 30 days.

full points assured.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can do this by entering as many schedule line items you want with quantities and with different dates in the schedule line tab page in Item overview screen

Please confirm if this answers your query.

Thanks

Venkat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat,

That's way i can only do if i know exact how much to be pgi-ed on which day.....But here the requirement is at the time of creating order or delivery they instruct the depot to pgi say 100 ton within 1 month. According to the avilability of truck depot would pgi 10 ton 1 day , 25 ton next day and remining may be 5 days later.

Former Member
0 Kudos

You have to be specific with the business requirement, answer the following questions:-

a) is this process to be followed only for specific clients or throughout?

b) what is the process followed to PGI by your clients, is there a different group of planners who PGI rather than one?

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aditya,

1 )This process is followed throughout.

2) This happens bcoz delivery instruction is given from one place whereas pgi is made from different depots located in different parts of the counntry & at the time of giving instruction they don't know how many truck would be avilabke on a particular day. so they want to maintain range date in schedule line

Hope i have cleared ur doubt