cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to find my 'role' and 'profile'?

Former Member
0 Kudos

When i log into a client as a user, Is there a way for me to find out what my 'role' and 'profile' are? I can't run su01d.

Edited by: Concoran Fernandez on May 18, 2008 5:28 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Concoran,

If Su01D is not there then you need to use a workaround. Goto SE16 (hopefully u will have access for this). Give the table agr_users and then give your user id and then execute it.

Regards.

Ruchit.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try if you are authorized to run the T-Code 'SU56'.

It displays the Authorization data from user buffer. This will display the Authorization data in the order of Authorization Object. If you expand the for each Authorization Object it will show you the Profile and Role name to which it belongs to; and also the field and its value. Those are the roles and profiles assigned to you.

But it is very much time taken process to know the Role or Profile name as they will be containing many number of Authorization objects.

Regards,

N.Amarnath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

No there is no such transaction as far as i know,But you can change your own user data in 'SU3'.

If your requirement is that you want to see whicch authorization you are missing then use the tcode SU53.It will show you the missing authorization.Then use suim to find out which role or tcode has that authorization so that u can assign the todes and auth using 'SU01' or 'PFCG'.

Regards,

Vamshi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

As such user does not need to see what roles or profiles he/she has assigned untill they are so technically skilled in SAP, rather they can see the transactions they are assigned from the user context menu on the first screen after logon.

Otherwise you need to provide them authorizations for transations viz SU01D or SUIM.

Regards

Rahul.