SAP for Public Sector Discussions
Foster conversations about citizen engagement, resource optimization, and service delivery improvements in the public sector using SAP.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TPSU10 - TPSU10 Public Services Academy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I am planning to take the course (TSPSU10), the only Academy course which SAP offers for Public Sector. Its course description says its a bootcamp, even though I meet the essential and recommended pre-requisite requirements and have FM experience, but still hesitant as it leads to a certification upon completion.

I am seeking advice, good or bad experience. If anyone has taken or planning to take this course in the future please share any feedback and recommendation.

Thank you in advance.

-Fatima

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

hELLO

I know only the course in ECC 6.0 called WFRIPS of january 2008

Best regards

Salvator

PSM-FM Consultant

Suitzerland

patrick_smith
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Fatima,

I attended the Public Services Academy in November - December 2007. My experience has been primarily as an end user. I met the basic prequalifications for the course.

The course is essential for anyone who is working or will be working on a public sector implementation. This cannot be emphasized enough.

Best Regards,

-Patrick

0 Kudos

Hi Patrick,

I am registered to attend the December 2008 Public Services Academy...Can you share any of your experience of the class? Was it what you expected? What was your previous knowledge/experience with SAP? Is it really a "bootcamp" type of class? Any other pointers? Any information you can provide would be appreciated. Thanks.

Arlo