cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service Contract in Waste Disposal Process (WM-EHS)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Can you tell me how an existing service contract for disposer can be used in waste disposal process in waste management. If it is possible to use existing service contract then tell me is it required to create material master for all the existing waste material?

But at the same time without waste material master data it is not possible to assign waste code, waste approval and whole waste disposal process.

Pls suggest me how we can work with both service contract and waste material master data in waste management?

Regards,

Ram.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes you can use contract instead of material with disposer. The criteria is the vendor is used that was assigned to waste disposer in the master data

You can only assign a disposal channel a contract containing the waste for the disposal channel in the specified item, or containing the material group specified in the material master for the waste in the specified item.

For assigning a contract to a waste disposer in the waste approval,this condition must be fulfilled for the wastes in all disposal channels that have been assigned to the waste approval.

You can assign a purchasing or sales document to either a disposal channel or a waste approval.

In disposal processing, the default values are first determined from the document assigned to the waste approval.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nipun,

Thanks for your reply. Actually my question is how to use service contract instead of material contract in waste disposal process.

Let me explain you, Currently my client is not having waste material number, so they created service contract with line item as service masters (Ex- Handling methods) and use this contract and create disposal process by manual.

Now, we are implementing waste management for them, I am going to create waste material master, but I cant use material number in servce contract and the same cant be assigned to waste disposal.

My question is, Is there any other way to use existig service contract and use new waste material OR I need to ask my client to create material contract with new waste materials.

Regards,

Ram.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Please let me know how we can use service contract for waste disposal processing and want to use service contract in disposal channel.

Regards,

Ram.

Edited by: Ramachandran Jayaraman on May 21, 2008 8:51 AM