SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to install a device which can not be billable

former_member303766
Participant
0 Kudos

hi everyone,

can you please tell how to install one meter(device) on a utility installation which can have meter readings but not billable.

Thanks and Regards

Mahavir

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go and install thru ES30.

Thanks,

Siva

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go and install thru ES30.

Thanks,

Siva

0 Kudos

Hi,

Could you please tell me, if there is a meter(device) is already installed on a utility installation and which is billable, and if i want to install a new meter to the same installation and device location whoes readings are only required to check the meterings and not for billing. So please tell me how to install such kind of meter whoes readings are not billable.

Thanks and Regards

Mahavir

0 Kudos

Hi

Please install the meter using t-code EG34 (Full Installation). However, while doing so; put the check mark in "Not Relevant for billing". With this u'll be able to create meter reading orders and enter readings but this consumption will not be used for billing.

Regards,

Puru

0 Kudos

Thank you very much for your help.

Please tell me should i use EG31(Full Installation) or EG34(Billing Related Installation).

Best Regards

Mahavir

Edited by: Birendra Choudhary on May 19, 2008 8:00 AM

0 Kudos

Hi

If the meter is already technically installed using EG33 (status INST), then use EG34. If this is a new meter (status AVLB) then use EG31. Pl reward pts if this works..

Regards,

Puru

0 Kudos

Thank you.

Regards

Mahavir