Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

about avilability check

Former Member
0 Kudos

sir,

I would like to the followings

In availability check if no stock avail on the customers requested delivery date then one or more schedule lines have to be created for the required delivery, if this accepts by the customer they we check the fiexed qty and date.

If he needs earlier than the availability date given by the system.

What shall i do for this?

kindly explain me

thanking u

supraja ballari

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

At the time of a sales order, a line item in the sales order creates a schedule line. The schedule line represents the customeru2019s intended delivery date and quantity to be delivered.

In case there is no sufficient stock available when sales order is created and you have configured that ATP check is set to include Replenishment lead time (RLT), then the system will automatically confirm the desired quantity for the end of RLT based on whether the material is externally or internally procured.

In case, customer requires earlier than schedule lines created, then you have to do Rescheduling.

Rescheduling is a proposal of how confirmed quantities already assigned to sales orders can be reassigned to other orders that have a higher priority, such as an a earlier delivery date.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Supraja,

For that you have to disable to check box for fixed quantity on schedule line tab on sales order page and availability check in IMG side ,then you can change the schedule line date .

Reward if it helps you.

Thanks

Utpal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Utpal,

Could you please guide where I can find

"to disable to check box for fixed quantity on schedule line tab on sales order page and availability check in IMG side ,then you can change the schedule line date ".

I am not able to find the "Fixed Qty on Schedule Line tab" and in IMG which path should I follow.

Thanks,

Jans