cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

posting accounting document

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi friends,

i have urget requirement.my object is posting accounting document(fb60).how to post accounting my scenario is

soap-xi-rfc

my client has given soap document.how to process it,which function module i've to use.pls help me in this scenario.

adavance thanks

ravi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

vijay_b4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

Check this link : it shows step by step approach of SOAP to RFC Scenario.....

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/5474f19e-0701-0010-4eaa-97c4f78d...

following blogs may help u-

/people/siva.maranani/blog/2005/09/03/invoke-webservices-using-sapxi

/people/stefan.grube/blog/2006/09/21/using-the-soap-inbound-channel-of-the-integration-engine

Reward points if this helps

Regards

Vani.

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

vijay_b4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

COMMIT WORK.

Executes a database commit and thus closes a logical processing unit or Logical Unit of Work ( LUW ) (see also Transaction processing ). This means that

all database changes are made irrevocable and cannot be reversed with ROLLBACK WORK and

all database locks are released.

COMMIT WORK also

calls the subroutines specified by PERFORM ... ON COMMIT * executes asynchronously any update requests (see CALL FUNCTION ... IN UPDATE TASK ) specified in these subroutines or started just before,

processes the function modules specified in CALL FUNCTION ... IN BACKGROUND TASK ,

cancels all existing locks (see SAP locking concept ) if no update requests exist,

closes all open database cursors (see OPEN CURSOR ) and

resets the time slice counter to 0.

COMMIT WORK belongs to the Open SQL command set.

Return code value

The SY-SUBRC is set to 0.

Also check this info.

This statement will apply any outstanding database updates and wait until they have actually been put on the database before proceeding to the next statement.

An ordinary commit work will initiate the process to update the databases in a separate task and will press on in your abap.

COMMIT WORK: ( Asynchronous)

Your program does not wait for any acknowledgement. it just start executing the next statment after COMMIT WORK.

From SAP HELP :

COMMIT WORK

This is the standard form, which specifies asynchronous processing. Your program does not wait for the requested functions to finish processing.

COMMIT WORK AND WAIT

This form specifies synchronous processing. The commit statement waits for the requested functions to finish processing. Control returns to your program after all high priority (V1) function modules have run successfully.

The AND WAIT form is convenient for switching old programs to synchronous processing without having to re-write the code. Functionally, using AND WAIT for update-task updates is just the same as dialog-task updates with PERFORM ON COMMIT.

Commit work means suppose if u want to update all the changes up to certain level to DB then u can explicitly use this statement. If any thing will wrong automatically roll back will be takes place, means all the updations will be roll back.

Please refer to following links for commit work.

http://www.sap-img.com/fu018.htm

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/d2/7849b8bec911d4b2e80050dadfb92b/content.htm

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/41/7af4bfa79e11d1950f0000e82de14a/content.htm

http://sap.ittoolbox.com/groups/technical-functional/sap-r3-dev/commit-work-and-rollback-work-871915

http://www.sapgenie.com/abap/fieldexits.htm

Regards

Vani.

vijay_b4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

I am unable to paste the screen shots here.

Please dont forget to reward the points.

Regards

Vani.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

one dought,i am using standard bapi for posting document 'bapi_acc_document_post'.i want responce from reciever side.my reciever is bapi.i am select reciever as syncronus.how to write commit work.where i write commit work.

pls help on this

vijay_b4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

Hope this helps you :

SAP uses BAPI to retrieve data from database tables and create business objects.

In MI , We have BAPI Wrappers which is a functional module that wraps an existing standard BAPI.

And we have 5 kind of BAPI's :

GETLIST,GETDETAIL,CREATE,CHANGE/MODIFY,DELETE

Transaction ME_WIZARD(), which is used for the generation of BAPI Wrappers and to allows a BAPI Wrapper to Register a method associated with Function Module.

ME_WIZARD is nothing but Mobile Engine wizard which is used for generation and registration.

In this wizard, you have to give the following information...

- Function Module that is to be wrapped.

- Alias name for the wrapper, for furthur use in Mobile applications

Function group name in which this function module holder (BAPI Wrapper)has to be generated.

Click "Generate FM holder" to generate the wrapper function module and an entry in the mapping table BWAFMAPP.

BWAFMAPP holds the mapping between the Java alias (alias name ) and the name of the generated function module.

The wrapper function module is now generated and can be examined in transaction SE37

BAPI wrappers are functional module which resides in the backend system. SyncBO in Smart Synchronization calls these BAPI wrapper based on the request from a mobile device.

refer this link for more details

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/servlet/prt/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/21eba3a7-0601-0010-b982-92f...

Go to Smart Synchronization in the above link.

As mentioned in the above post....regarding Rules pls check the below:

Rules for BAPI Wrappers:

Processing type of a function module must be remote-enabled module.

Parameter named “RETURN” where the type is BAPIRET2 structure needs to be defined as either Export or Tables parameter

Parameters can only refer to either a structure or a field of a structure (<structure>-<field>)

Changing parameter can NOT be used

Exceptions can NOT be used

Parameters can NOT refer to structures that include other structures within: the reference structure needs to be a flat structure, and fields in the structure can NOT refer to types

Consistency within the business object must be ensured by defining Export/Import/Tables parameters of 5 types of BAPI wrappers appropriately

*Commit Work and Wait” needs to be executed in the update BAPI wrappers (Create/Change/Delete)

"...Check this Image..."

Regards

Vani.

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks vani.pls help me any screen shots in creating wrapper.

thanks

ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Use this Function Module( RFC ) ---BAPI_CASHJOURNALDOC_CREATE

REgards

Seshagiri

Former Member
0 Kudos

actually i am using bapi_acc_document_post

and my sap r/3 have sp9.we have write bapi wrapper.pls help me how write wrapper.my client want to responce from r/3 .pls help me.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

Pls find the answer in below links

Thanks,

RamuV