Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

collective delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the answers gurus

I have two sales orders.....want to make one delivery

tried with vl10

its asking me for shipping point....which i gave and then executed...but I can see the first sales order...but unable to see the second one....

suppose if I see the second one also...and i select the two...what should be done next...please give me the steps

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

To have a collective delivery for two sales order the item category of the sales order should have shipping settings ticked accordingly(something with combine orders tab).

Also to have the same delivery for two sales order, the shipping point, the shipping condition and delivery date should be same for both of the line items in the sales order. Again onc eyou have finalised this go to VL10i, and try pulling up the SO with date range, tick both the required SO to be delivered and execute.

This should help

Thanks

Aditya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Order combination can only be carried out if the orders concerned have the appropriate indicator in the order header.

The orders or the order items and schedule lines must have identical shipping criteria. This includes the following data:

Shipping point, Ship-to party , Incoterms , Sales organization

If you try to combine items that have different goods issue dates, you receive a warning message. You can ignore this warning message. The earliest goods issue date of all the items is selected automatically as goods issue date of the entire delivery.

Prase

Former Member
0 Kudos

How is the incoterms taken into consideration during billing? Say for eg: if it is a 1 day, 2 day or air freight, how the system knows to charge the customer for air freight? Is incoterms tied to both SH and BP? what is the relationship? Thanks.