Intercompany enterprise Structure

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Frds,

my scenario is like this

Com Code Sales Org Dis Cha Plant

Ordering Com 1000 1000 00 1000

Supplying Com 2000 2000 01 2000

Please tell me how to configure this scenario for Intercompany Sales? Give me the enterprise structure details in respect to intercompany Sales....

Thanks & Regards,

Ratish Patil

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member

Ratish Patil

Hope this was help full to you.

In case if you have any problem you can get back to me

T.Nishanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks,

it's realy helpful

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Welcome...

Thanks,

T.Nishanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nishanth,

i have done all configuration as you said and it is working fine up to Delivery document.

while billing document release i am getting one year that is "Customer is not define for 1000 Company Code"

Same customer is defined for 2000 company code and for sales area of company code 1000.

Please give me the solution.

Thanks in advance.

Ratish Patil

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nishanth,

i have done all configuration as you said and it is working fine up to Delivery document.

while billing document release i am getting one year that is "Customer is not define for 1000 Company Code"

Same customer is defined for 2000 company code and for sales area of company code 1000.

Please give me the solution.

Thanks in advance.

Ratish Patil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Inter company Sales process.

Com Code Sales Org Dis Cha Plant

Ordering Com 1000 1000 00 1000

Supplying Com 2000 2000 01 2000

Now you 1 create material master for both the plant.

And sassing your Supplying plant to your selling plant sales area.

Now you create a sales order in VA01 and enter sales are area as 1000/10/00 and order type OR and in the next screen enter all the details required material customer no. And in line item change the plant manually to 2000.And save the sales order and create delivery using Transaction code VL01N .

After delivery do billing to your customer using sales area 1000/10//00 billing document type F1.

Now your sales cycle is finished.

Now company code 1000 has to bill to company code 2000 for goods supplied for this you have to do following customization settings in IMG.

1 create a customer using sales are 2000/01/00 and assign that customer to sales organization 1000 in IMG

Path:

IMG:Sales and DistributionàBillingà Intercompany Billingà Assign Organizational Units to the Plants.

Assign your delivering plant to selling sales organization

IMG:Sales and DistributionàBillingà Intercompany Billingà Define Internal Customer Number By Sales Organization

Now in this setting you assign your customer to your selling sales organization that is 1000.

Customization is finished fo inter company sales .

Now create a billing document using T.C VF01 billing document type IV automatically now your new customer which you created in S.A 1000 will be billed to company code 1000.

This is the total process for inter company sales.

Hope this will be help full.

Thanks,

T.Nishanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

[Intercmpany Sales|http://big4guy.com/index.php/2006/04/18/p476]

[Intercompany Sales2|help.sap.com/saphelp_470/helpdata/en/dd/5614e7545a11d1a7020000e829fd11/content.htm]

[Installation Guide|help.sap.com/bestpractices/BBLibrary/Documentation/J62_BB_ConfigGuide_EN_DE.doc ]

Reward if helpful.

Thanks and Regards,

Naveen Dasari.