cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

two sales orders

Former Member
0 Kudos

Goodmorning Gurus:

Can we do one billing for two sales orders??? then how???please give me the steps...

Can we do two billings of one sales orders??? then how??? Please give me the steps...

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You can make 1 billing document with 2 sales documents

If its Order Related Billing After Creation of Order Goto VF01-Enter 2 Sales Document No.s and save.

(here the header details should be same for boh the orders)

If its Delivery Related Billing after creating the two sales Orders Goto VL10 and enter the shipping point and execute. Create Single Delivery(But 2S.Docs having Same Sh.Point, route, incoterms, ship to party)

After that we can create single B.Doc with 1 Deliv No.

Regarding two sales orders and one billing, configure for delivery related billing and create a delivery split for the order to get two deliveries and create two billing docs for the two deliveries.

Regards

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sap SD,

1.Can we do one billing for two sales orders??? then how???

Yes we can create single invoice for two sales orders,If the payer,bill to party,payment terms and incoterms are same.

We can combine the sales orders in to single invoice through copy control settings.

2.Can we do two billings of one sales orders???

Yes we can create two billing documents for one sales order through invoice split.

We can split the sales orders in to two invoices through copy control settings.

If you are creating order related billing you can do the settings in VTFA trasaction.

If you are creating delivery related billing you can do the settings in VTFL trasaction.

Go to VTFA or VTFL transaction select your documents then click on the item here again you select your itemcategory then go in to the details here you can find the item level copying routines.

You find field Data VBRK/VBRP this is the field controls invoice split or single.

As per the standard 003 routine is for single invoice and 001 for invice split.

I hope it will help you

Regards,

Murali.