cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Copy Control for Sales Order

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you want to copy one particular pricing type (say "H") to a limited number of sales order (say 10). How would you do it without letting it take effect on all the other sales orders ?

Let me rephrase the question.

In the copy control settings, there is a pricing type that you can define for Sales Document to Sales Document at the Item Category Level.

Originally it would be at "A".

So now you want to change the pricing type for 10 sales orders previously created without affecting any other. How would you do that?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Noel,

You can control through copy control settings for the future documents not for the already created document.

And you also mentioned that the specific pricing type only for ten orders that you can do it manually,you put the pricing type what you want in the copy control settings then create 10 sales orders then change that pricing type to standard one then it will continue the stanadrd process

I hope it will help you

Rwegards,

Murali.

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Noel,

You can control through copy controls for the future documents not for the already created document.

And you also mentioned that the specific pricing type only for ten orders that you can do it manually,you put the pricing type what you want in the copy control settings then create 10 sales orders then change that pricing type to standard one then it will continue the stanadrd process

I hope it will help you

Rwegards,

Murali.