cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing report - v/la

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi gurus,

I am trying to create a pricing report in ECC tcode v/la.

I do not see all the pricing condition tables for selection.

Am I missing something? Or do Ineed to check some flag while creating the pricing condition table in order to have it available during pricing report creation.

Please guide

Thanks

Dona

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

claudia_neudeck
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Dona,

via transaction V/LA it is possible to create your own pricing report.

Please go to transaction V/LA:

> insert a name of the list (for example ZC)

> insert a title (for example 'test')

> The press F8

Afterwards you can choose some fields for the list. For example 'costomer' and 'material'.

Then press F8.

Here you can choose the condition tables for your list. In the selection are all condtion tables are displayed.

I hope that the information are helpful

Regards

Claudia

Former Member
0 Kudos

Claudia

Thanks a lot for your reply.

I think you didnt get my question.I am trying to create pricing report in V/LA only.

As you said : "you can choose the condition tables for your list. In the selection are all condtion tables are displayed."

I am not getting all the condition tables for selection in my case only some tables are there for selection.

My question is, AM I missing some steps ?

Thanks

Dona

Former Member
0 Kudos

While creating pricing report, whatever fields you are seeing are presently maintained in condition tables.

In case, you are not seeing the field you require, create a condition table as per your requirement and generate it.

Once the condition table is generated, the new fields / condition table would be listed for creating pricing reports in transaction V/LA