cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

after transport - objects are not visible in ID

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I transported few objects using enhanced CTS. The transport went successfully but when I am checking in Integration Directory, am not able to find any objects. However IR is fine.

Can some one please help me out?

--Priyanka

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi priyanaka.,

you have posted u r qyery on march 16,2008 and i think enough answers are posted for u r query now its time to make thread as answered

regards

chandrakanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Priyanka ,

Can you share me the solution for this problem , i am facing the same issue , thanks

Sangeet

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You are exported objects to one location from IR, after you should import that objects to your ID then only it comes.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

we dont need to change all the details in QA or PRD,you just need to do the configurations in communications channel,for e.g you need to give Directory/file name (in case of File adapter),URL(in case of HTTP),user id/pwd(in case ur using FTP).

just open the communication channel in your production system,and make the necessary changes in CC and then test your scenarios.

and we dont need to change all the details in QA or PRD,as Michal pointed out,you just need to do the configurations in communications channel,for e.g you need to give Directory/file name (in case of File adapter),URL(in case of HTTP),user id/pwd(in case ur using FTP).

just open the communication channel in your production system,and make the necessary changes in CC and then test your scenarios.

note:reward points if solution found helpfull

regards

chandrakanth.k

vijay_b4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Priyanka,

Pls do the SLD cache refresh. Try to relog in into SLD again.

In the menu bar, Environment --> Clear SLD data cache.

I hope this is the first time you are importing the system to ID from SLD.

From next time onwards just add this object to your scenario.

Still the problem exists,please into SAP Help:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/77/321f1caf613440a5e9aebad6e2b5b2/frameset.htm

Reward points if this helps

Regards

Vani.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can someone please help me out?