cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP XI.....Load Balancing on two server nodes at the sender side...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am sending a huge message (this message is being splitted into multiple messages depending on the load and zipped, this whole process of splitting and zipping is done by the scripts) zipped from sender side , when I am monitoring in message monitoring tool I found that all the load is on one server node and other server node is free as we have two server nodes , how to distribute the message equally between these two nodes.

The same Load balancing is working properly at the receiver end (load is getting distributed between two server nodes). Not sure why this is not the case at the sender side.

Please throw some light on this issue.

Thanks a lot for your kind help in advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Follow this blog this may helpful to you

/people/pooja.pandey/blog/2005/10/17/number-formatting-to-handle-large-numbers

file size can be handeled in client java proxy and the message is parsed in xi. this will not have much of performance issue. but yes when the smae is handeled by xi. and yes this scenario can be efficiently handeled from java client proxy

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/servlet/prt/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/72e2bb90-0301-0010-e883-c39...

/people/stefan.grube/blog/2007/02/20/working-with-the-payloadzipbean-module-of-the-xi-adapter-framework

/people/aayush.dubey2/blog/2007/10/10/zip-transfer-unzip-increase-the-performance-of-your-java-abap-applications

/people/alessandro.guarneri/blog/2007/02/21/sap-xi-acting-as-a-huge-file-mover

Answers (0)