Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deleted PRofile

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have a deleted profile. Entry is missing in USR10 How can I /Where Can I know the history of this Profile?

7 REPLIES 7

jurjen_heeck
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi George,

What exactly do you mean by deleting a profile? What version are you on? If it's above 4.5 the profile should belong to a role and can be regenerated....

Jurjen

Also you can check SUIM, change documents for profiles. (tr S_BCE_68001440)

Edited by: Jurjen Heeck on May 16, 2008 9:39 PM

Bernhard_SAP
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

HI,

Maybe the profile had been deleted by a transport?

Check also USR12, if there are still some authorizations existing for that profile, then check changelogs for that authorizations....

b.rgds, Bernhard

0 Kudos

Now,

1.deleted Profile, In my opinion , When It cannot be found on the system. NO USR 10 /12 Entries.

2. SUIM Change documents also absent.

Now If the profile can be regenrated, from a role , then where do I find the role - profile relationship. if the profile gets deleted, i opine that the role will also get deleted!

Thanks

0 Kudos

If this profile is completely missing without change documents I suspect it was deleted by transport.

Is this profile missing on one system/client or throughout your landscape?

If so, check the change documents on your development system. If not, just copy it back by download/upload or transport from one of your other clients/systems.

0 Kudos

I searched for it on all the Clients- Its absent on each ! Thats my eagerness to find Someother location where I can find it atleast the person responsible for it.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try USH10.

If the record was deleted directly from the SAP table without using the application transactions or interface programs for this, then do not be surprised if the history is missing, at the application layer.

There are also standard tools for deleting ("archiving") those records. Check access to auth object S_ARCHIVE object USR_USER, USR_ PRO, USR_PASS (or similar - I am not sure about the spelling). The tcodes are SU80 onwards.

If I remember correctly from previous posts, you are on a release which is out of mainstream support, so there might be bugs as well. There were some relating to change documents a while back and some updates at the application layer were lost when updated within the same second (UPDATE normally "inserts", unless the "keys" are the same).

Cheers,

Julius

0 Kudos

Thanks Julius.