cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Material stock block.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I created a scheduling agreement for the customer and assighned one batch to that scheduling agreement.The batch i assighned to that agreement should not get delivered for other Orders.

I should reserve the stocks of that batch to that particulat scheduling agreements.

I am using availablity check,can you please guide me how to do this.

Thanks,

Sree.manam

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi manam

When you create a scheduling agreements then that stock gets reserved . So if you maintain batch also that batch will be alloted to the ordered material .

But if your configuration is in such away that it is FIFO or LIFO then batch number will also change at the time of delivery. Only the material will be reserved

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks Srinath..My Batch configuration is FIFO.So do u feel the problem exists there.And do i need to change that to get the material Reserved.?

Please explain me in detail.

Thanks,

sree.manam

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

As far as stock is concerned for the scheduling agreement , your material will be reserved. So no need to reserve the stock .As the system will reserve the stock. But as far as Batch is concerned as far as my knowledge goes as yours if FIFO, batch numbers will be alloted to the materials as per the materials delivery dates .

For example

If you have a batch of 0000023 which is having a lot of 50 numbers.But your scheduling agreement , material qty is 30 but the delivery date is on 30-05-2008 .So in between if any deliveries happens for this material then the next batch number will be alloted.

So you need to integrate with MM and PP consultants ,as more configuraitons are involved in the batch mgmt , to know wheather is there a way to reserve that batch for that scheduling agreement order .

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Any more explanations welcome please.

Thanks,

Sree.Manam

Edited by: manam narayana on May 19, 2008 10:45 AM

Answers (0)