cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

payment card - information is not passed on

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello friends,

During sales order processing, we received authorization from bank for the order amount.

When billing doc is created, this payment Card authorization is not getting passed on. Did i miss any steps?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ashutosh / Kamesh,

In delivery doc, payment guarantee field is blank. please reply what copy routine assignment was missed.

In IMG, could not locate the maintain payment guarantee procedure. can you give me complete path.

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Path is IMG -> Sales and Distribution -> Billing -> Payment Cards--> Authorization and Settlement -> Risk Management for Payment Cards -> Maintain Payment Guarantee Procedures -> Define Payment Guarantee Schema Determination.

Here, assign customer / document procedure to payment guarantee procedure.

Before you assign above step, check for customer / document procedures at

Customer master record - XD01/XD02

Document payment guarantee procedure - VOV8

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ajmal,

Not sure if the previous reply has already helped you. It is a generic checklist.

However, pls check the copy routine used between your order and delivery. In VTLA, check if the 'Header data' routine is 002. This routine controls the population of the ABSSC field in the delivery.

(LIKP-ABSSC = CVBKD-ABSSC)

Maybe you are using a different routine. Set the routine to 002 and the process should work.

Hope this helps.

Ashutosh.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

In IMG - SD - Billing - Payment cards, check whether customer / document procedure assignments have been maintained for payment guarantee procedure

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ajmal,

What I understand is that your sales order was authorized successfully. You created delivery and invoiced it. But the billing document does not have the payment card details in it, right?

Can you check the delivery document... In LIKP table, check if LIKP-ABSSC (Payment guarantee procedure in delivery) is blank in your case?

If so, you have missed a step in copy routine assignment.

Check this first and let me know.

Ashutosh