Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I faced the following problem:

1. SO was created for 10 pcs

2. Via SO reference a delivery doc was created for 5 pcs

3. WM-TO was created and PGI was executed

4. The status of SO item became completed

What is the reason? I checked VTLA > document flow update is set. No partial delivey indicators are maintained in SO and customer master (the field is blank).

I'd like to ask you to please help if you can.

Thanks,

Csaba

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

check the field "Completion Rule" in the functionality of item cat. in vov6. Select proper option for that filed so that the item is open still the complete qty delivered.

csaba_szommer
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi BalaRaju,

In VOV7 the completion rule is maintained as 'B' ('Item is completed after full quantity has been referenced').

Thanks,

Csaba

csaba_szommer
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

The setting was wrong under sales order item category - 'value item' was set instead of standard item.

All the best,

Csaba

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

1)if you are not maintained partial deliveries in customer no way in can show order status completed .

2) in customer thre maybe delivery tolerence please check .

3) why do't you do noraml picking then PGI .

check once again carefully

thanks

surya

csaba_szommer
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your answer.

1) 'Partial delivery per item' field in customer master is empty

2) Over- & underdelivery tolrence is 0 in customer master

3) Normally we do PGI after picking, I'm just searching for the root cause why it doesn't work in case of partial deliveries

One important thing:

SAP is set that when I save the SO (VA01) it creates Delivery doc automatically. SO status becomes 'Completed' at the same time. If I delete the Delivery doc the status of SO becomes 'Open'. If I create a new Delivery doc the same problem comes...

So, maybe it is not the picking that causes problem...I don't know...

Thanks,

Csaba

csaba_szommer
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I'd like to ask to please help in this issue.

I tested the same without WM and in case of partial delivery I faced the same problem: the status of the sales order becomes completed.

1. SO created for 2 pcs (VA01)

2. Delivery document created for 1 pc (VL01N)

3. Picking (w/o WM!) was done (VL01N) > 'Pick status' & 'Overall pick status' become 'C'; 'Pick confirmation' Picking/putaway confirmation' become 'C' (delivery document, 'Status overview' tab)

The result is that SO becomes 'Completed'.

If I delete the picked qty from 'Pick qty' field (VL02N, delivery doc 'Picking' tab) and I save the result:

1. 'Pick status' & 'Overall pick status' become 'A'; 'Pick confirmation' Picking/putaway confirmation' remain 'C' (delivery document, 'Status overview' tab)

2. After saving the above mentioned change SO document remains completed.

(Please consider no GI took place!!!)

If I delete the item from Delivery doc, SO becomes open (not delivered - don't know exactly what is the proper expression since I1m not in english environment) again - so it seems something is wrong with picking...

Thanks,

Csaba

Edited by: Csaba Szommer on May 23, 2008 9:59 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Is there any delivery tolerance given in the Masters (check in the SO also)?

If so then check whether the quantity lies within the tolerance limits.

Rgds

Sunil

csaba_szommer
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sunil,

Thanks for your answer. No delivery tolerance is in use, no partial delivery indicator (A, B, C, D) in use (field is blank, no. of max partial deliveries are 9; VD03) in customer master (and we do not use customer info records).

Csaba