cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

java.lang.OutofmemoryError while loading message in mapping

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I encountered a Strange problem while performing message mapping.

I have to transform Orders05 message into another message format(the size of the XSD file is 17 KB) which has got 100 elements(approx count) in it.

After selecting the source message(Orders05) when i tried to select the target message (whihc was imported into XI as external definations), the system hangs up and i get below error message.

<b>Display Problem

java.lang.OutofmemoryError

Internal problem occurred (INTERNAL_PROBLEM)

MESSAGE ID: com.sap.aii.utilxi.swing.framework.rb_exceptions.INTERNAL_PROBLEM</b>

The system i tried this was a P4-processor512 MB RAM. so i used my laptop(1 GB RAM Intel centrino) to perform the same. But no change in message mapping, but the only thing i noticed was the system did not hangup.

Later i went to perform the same mapping on the server 3 GB RAM, dual processor. Initially the message could be selected as target field. But after performing 2-3 field level mapping, the Design time hanged up. I had to close the session and open up again to perform 2-3 field mappings again. This went on for over 20 times and only then i could finish the entire mapping.

I have never encountered such a problem earlier. Is there any solution to rectify this. My problem is, i have to perform 10 such mappings :-((

Here is the complete errror i got .

Internal problem occurred (INTERNAL_PROBLEM)

MESSAGE ID: com.sap.aii.utilxi.swing.framework.rb_exceptions.INTERNAL_PROBLEM

STACKTRACE:

com.sap.aii.utilxi.swing.framework.FrameworkException: Internal problem occurred

at com.sap.aii.utilxi.swing.toolkit.ExceptionDialog.init(ExceptionDialog.java:116)

at com.sap.aii.utilxi.swing.toolkit.ExceptionDialog.<init>(ExceptionDialog.java:93)

at com.sap.aii.mappingtool.fwutil.util.ToolUtil.restartTool(ToolUtil.java:362)

at com.sap.aii.ibrep.gui.mapping.xitrafo.XiTransformationView.loadIfrSchema(XiTransformationView.java:274)

at com.sap.aii.ibrep.gui.mapping.xitrafo.XiMappingView.searchForRepositoryObject(XiMappingView.java:245)

at com.sap.aii.ibrep.gui.mapping.xitrafo.RepObjSearchHelpAction.actionPerformed(RepObjSearchHelpAction.java:90)

at javax.swing.AbstractButton.fireActionPerformed(Unknown Source)

at javax.swing.AbstractButton$ForwardActionEvents.actionPerformed(Unknown Source)

at javax.swing.DefaultButtonModel.fireActionPerformed(Unknown Source)

at javax.swing.DefaultButtonModel.setPressed(Unknown Source)

at javax.swing.AbstractButton.doClick(Unknown Source)

at com.sap.plaf.frog.FrogMenuItemUI$MouseInputHandler.mouseReleased(FrogMenuItemUI.java:833)

at java.awt.Component.processMouseEvent(Unknown Source)

at java.awt.Component.processEvent(Unknown Source)

at java.awt.Container.processEvent(Unknown Source)

at java.awt.Component.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source)

at java.awt.Container.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source)

at java.awt.Component.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source)

at java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.retargetMouseEvent(Unknown Source)

at java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.processMouseEvent(Unknown Source)

at java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source)

at java.awt.Container.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source)

at java.awt.Window.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source)

at java.awt.Component.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source)

at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source)

at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpOneEventForHierarchy(Unknown Source)

at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForHierarchy(Unknown Source)

at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(Unknown Source)

at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(Unknown Source)

at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.run(Unknown Source)

java.lang.OutOfMemoryError

STACKTRACE:

Regards,

Siva Maranani

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check OSS Note 901080.

Symptom

When trying to create a Message-Mapping based on XSD that contains recursive structure definitions, the Integration Builder throws OutOfMemoryError or StackOverflowError.

Other terms

StackOverflowError, Message mapping, OutOfMemoryError

Reason and Prerequisites

Program error in XI 3.0

Solution

Install XITOOLS 3.0 SP 14 patch level 5, or later.

regards

Shravan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Looks like the problem mentioned in OSS 901080.

But unfortunately it will be a long process for the getting XITOOLS 3.0 SP 14 on the Server.

Till then my probs with XI mapping will continue :-((

Cheers,

Siva Maranani

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Siva,

Its not the Java heap problem. The actual problem is with the XSD. When you import a XSD file, the elements refered can go recursively if there is some problem with the element name.

e.g.

<name>

<age/>

</name>

<age>

<name/>

<age>

Just check for it.

Best regards,

Felix

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Flex could be correct, but i know for sure that when you are doing large message mappings, you will get out of memory exceptions or IR will get hanged up.

I did run into this issue , and i my case it was a heap size problem.

Naveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Felix,

It successfully loads sometimes and sometimes it dosen't. Cases when it loaded successfully, i checked whether there has been something recursively called and i could not find out any node of such kind. Also i tried opening the same in Altova XML SPY and checked if recursive nodes was causing the problem but could not trace out any thing of that sort.

Anyhow thanks for you inputs.

Regards,

Siva Maranani

Former Member
0 Kudos

Siva,

did you try changing the Exchange profile parameters??

naveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Naveen,

Currently No.

I have adviced the BASIS person(responsible for XI server) to chenge that up. Will let u know if the things got resolved after changing that.

Regards,

Siva Maranani

Former Member
0 Kudos

also cna be a caching issue with Java webstart Java Webstart.

Do the following please:

Select Windows Start menu -> All Programs -> Java Web Start -> Java Web Start Choose File -> Preferences -> Advanced

Choose 'Clear folder'

ChooseOK

Close Java# Webstart

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Siva,

Goto the exchange profile via URL

http://<>:port/exchangeProfile, goto

IntegrationBuilder in the left tree and increase parameter com.sap.aii.ib.client.jnlp.j2se.maxheapsize from 512m to 768m (or higherif necessary). Press the save button.

Goto http://<>:port/rep/support/admin/index.html,

press AII Properties on the left side and then press the REFRESH button until you see the new value on the right side.

if the problem is no resolved even after doing the above, take a look at a look at note:

580351 Java WebStart troubleshooting in XI 2.0

(This note is also valid for XI3.0)

Cheers,

Naveen

Message was edited by: Naveen Pandrangi

STALANKI
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I think this is due to the java heap problem.Try increasing in java visual administrator.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi sravya,

Can you advice me what parameters to be set?? and Where to set? visual administrator or Config tool ?

Cheers,

Siva Maranani