cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ITS 6.20 & Templates always shows HTML Source code

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello forum.

I just generated a new services with a dynpro template for transaction FB01 in SAP R/3 Enterprise for an external ITS (6.20 V28). This works fine and I can publish the service to the external ITS (at least I can see the template folder being populated). For this services I activated the following parameters:

~webtransactiontype = EWT

~webgui = 1

~language = EN

~generatedynpro = 1

So I do not want to jump directly into my transaction (I hope that does not matter). All other transactions work fine from the webgui session of the new service but whenever I start my transaction with its published template I only see some the source code of my page. Here you can see an extract:

<!--

This page was created by the

SAP Internet Transaction Server (ITS, Version 6200.1028.7503.5, Build 950057 LIN64, Virtual Server QR2, Add. service info none, WGate-AGate Host its&#045;server, WGate-Instance QR2)

All rights reserved.

Creation time: Fri May 16 17:00:47 2008

Charset: iso-8859-1

Template: zmst/99/sapmf05a_100.html

-->

<pre>

<html class="MobileHtml">

<head>

`if ( ~itsmobileDeviceInclude != "" )

deviceinclude = ~itsmobileDeviceInclude & ".html";

include(service=service, ~language="", theme=theme, ~name=deviceinclude);

end`

Now I'm very confused that the content of my template is enclosed in <pre> tags and I do not know where to disable that tag generation.

Has anyone a clue for me.

Thank you very much in advance.

Markus

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry but I forgot to say, that I selected ITSMobile as the template generator. Everything works like a charm when I use the WebGui template generator.

So I can narrow down the problem: Does anyone know how to display itsmobile templates correct in an standalone ITS 6.20 28.

Best regards.

Markus

former_member316351
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Markus,

Please add the service parameter "itsmobile 1" to your service file and remove the "webgui 1", save, and see if it works now. Thanks.

Edgar

Edited by: Edgar Chuang on May 16, 2008 1:38 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Finally I found the solution. You need to publish the ITSMOBILE service to the external ITS server via SE80. This should not be neccessary if you have an internal ITS. Setting ~ITSMOBILE = 1 and removing ~WEBGUI was the other part.

Best regards.

Markus