cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit note

Former Member
0 Kudos

Created on one sales order 10 days back but the price was not right.In discount the value was 3500/. but that should be 4000/.

The PGI and invoice have already been done.Now i want to give 500/.extra to that particular customer by credit note.And I have already created the Credit Memo Request wrt invoice.

Now my question is where to enter the 500/. in item condition or where and in which SD doc type (Credit memo request or in credit memo.)

Plz clarify my doubt.

Regards

debasish

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Gupta,

Are you have seperate pricing procedure for the creditmemo request.

Check with the creditmemo request itself whether you can able to enter or not, if you eneter here it system will copy this to the creditmemo.

Other wise you can enter that amount in the creditmemo-->Item condition

Credit memo request is the sales document type you mentioned already you have created,so with reference to that you can create credit memo(Billing) in VF01 transaction

Standard creditmemo document type is G2

I hope it will help you

Regards,

Murali.

Edited by: Murali Mohan.Tallapaneni on May 16, 2008 3:27 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Murali

Thanks for the inputs. Yes standard pricing pro. is assigned to CR. As told by you i wiil have to make the necessary changes in G2 by adding 500 in SKTO condition type. Am I right?

Thanks and regards

debasish

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes gupta you can do like that

But you better to check is there any other condition type defined or available to this type of discount because it has to transfer to the accounting.

Regards,

Murali.

Edited by: Murali Mohan.Tallapaneni on May 16, 2008 3:50 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you tell me what condition type that I should use so that it will transfer to the accounting.

thanks

Debasish

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gupta,

You check that in your pricing procedure, check the account key for that condition type.

Check the G/L account assignment to that account key

Based on that you can post.

I hope it will help you

Regards,

Murali.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

you have to use Credit memo request it is a order type becouse credit memo is billing document typ.

Ahmed