cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Outbound proxy monitoring

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

After executing the proxy from R/3 we are able to monitor those messages in SXMB_MONI of R/3.

Can we monitor these messages in SXMB_MONI of XI also?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

GabrielSagaya
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can monitor using TCODE SXMB_MONI

/people/krishna.moorthyp/blog/2005/12/23/monitoring-for-processed-xml-messages-in-abap-proxy

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes we can...

regards

chandrakanth

former_member556603
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

After executing the proxy from R/3 we are able to monitor those messages in SXMB_MONI of R/3.

Can we monitor these messages in SXMB_MONI of XI also?

Yes you can monitor..

Go through these links;;

/people/vijaya.kumari2/blog/2006/01/26/how-do-you-activate-abap-proxies

/people/krishna.moorthyp/blog/2005/12/23/monitoring-for-processed-xml-messages-in-abap-proxy

Thanks,

Satya Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Maximum of the time we can monitor the messages using SXMB_MONI from XI server.

Follow this links.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/02/265c3cf311070ae10000000a114084/content.htm

/people/siva.maranani/blog/2005/04/03/abap-server-proxies

Edited by: Venkataramesh Boppana on May 16, 2008 5:03 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

YES, It should be

Regards

Seshagiri

Edited by: N V Seshagiri on May 16, 2008 1:28 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Sheshagiri for your response. The blog it is saying about Inbound proxy. I am thinking about outbound.. As I am getting the error message in R/3 Monitor with red circle saying "System error-Restart not possible". I am not getting any message in XI monitor. According to your reply the same message has to appear in XI monitor also . But I am not getting any message in XI .Any further information

Thanks in advance

kartikeya

former_member240483
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi there ,

If your R3 is pushing data through proxy and system connectivity is there then it must show in the MONI.

check the messages are in error state in R3 itself.

as you saying these messages are in error state then u must check whats causing for error ,,,

Regards

Rao